SETU is inviting applications to fill the position of “Branch Manager” in different areas of Bangladesh.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and financial statements.
- Undertaking strategic analysis.
- Production long-term business plan.
- Controlling income, cash flow, and expenditure.
- Managing the budget.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Developing and managing financial management that minimizes financial risk.
- Liaison with MRA, NBR, NGO Affairs Bureau and other Govt. departments.
- Supervise staff, liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Correspondence with donors/partners.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
Employment Status: Full Time
- BBA with
- Masters of Commerce(MCom)/CA CC
- At list 3 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting.
- The applicants should have experience in the following Business area(s): Micro-Credit.
- Age between 25 to 35 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 3 years of relevant experience as supervisors in a similar industry.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Computer skill preferable.
Terms and conditions
- The candidates need to stay at the field level and ride bicycle/motorcycle.
- In all cases female, disabled and experienced candidates will be given preference
- Age limit is relaxable in case of candidates with additional experiences other than mentioned ones.
- Selected candidates will have to deposit Tk 10,000/= (ten thousand) as security (refundable).
- The smokers and addicts are discouraged to apply.
- Hard copy applications along with
- full bio-data
- 3 copies of recent pp size color photographs
- Photocopies of national ID card
- All certificates
- Mentioning mobile number
- must be reached to the Executive Director, SETU,
- T & T Colony road, Courtpara, post box – 10, Kushtia-7000
- 749, Baitul Aman Housing Society LTD, Road # 8, Adabar, Dhaka-1207.
During the office period.
- Candidates will have to mention the name of the post at the top of the envelope.
- Dhaka Division
- Khulna Division
- Rajshahi Division
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill.
- Provident fund.
- Weekly 2 holidays.
- Medical, CPF, Gratuity.
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Bangla New Year Bonus.
- Motorcycle fuel cost.
- For the metropolitan areas, there will be city allowance.